What to expect at a nudist resort
People often wonder what to expect at Ponderosa Sun Club.
Here are some of the most commonly asked questions.
- What should I bring?
- Lounge Chair
- Beach Towel
- Tennis Racquet and balls
- please NO GLASS containers
For your convenience, our snack bar is open weekends, Memorial Day through Labor Day. Bags of ice can be purchased at the gate house.
- My body is far from perfect. I am concerned people may make fun of me.
- People come in all shapes and sizes. You are judged by your personality – not by your body. People seek friends by who they are.
- My wife/girlfriend is nervous about visiting a nudist camp for the first time.
- It’s normal to be somewhat nervous on your first visit. Female guests are allowed to disrobe at their discretion on their first visit. Please bear in mind, that NO clothing is permitted in the swimming pool. At the Ponderosa Sun Club, we maintain a relaxed and family environment. We want you to feel comfortable and at home during your visit.
- What if I accidentally get physically excited?
- A public erection is not acceptable. 99% of men do not experience this problem, If you happen to be in that 1%, we suggest that you cover up with a towel or take a discreet cold shower until it subsides.
- What are the Sun Club’s hours?
- Visitors are welcome May 15 thru September 15, of course members may come out anytime during the year. You need to arrive between 8AM & 6PM.
- How old are the people who come to the Ponderosa Sun Club?
- The ages vary from newborn to late 80′s. Our wide age range means everyone has the opportunity for new friends their own age.
- How do children react to public nudity?
- Children adapt very well. They love the pool and the large playground.
We hope this has helped to ease any concerns you may have had.
Please feel free to call us with any questions.
We are here to make sure you have an enjoyable visit.